Quick Info – Raghav Chadha is an Indian Politician and member of Aam Aadmi Party. In February 2020, He contested the Delhi Assembly Elections from Rajendra Nagar and also won that seat.
- 1 Raghav Chadha Wiki/Biography
- 2 Physical Appearance
- 3 Politics
- 4 Family, Caste, Wife, Girlfriend, Affairs & More
- 5 Educational Qualification
- 6 Career
- 7 Favourite Things
- 8 Some Interesting Facts About Raghav Chadha
- 9 Controversy
- 10 Car Collection
- 11 Assets & Properties
- 12 Salary & Networth
- 13 Social Media Profiles of Raghav Chadha
- 14 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Raghav Chadha
Raghav Chadha Wiki/Biography
Raghav Chadha was born on 11th November 1988, Friday (age 34, as of 2022) in Delhi, India. He did his school education at the capital city’s Modern School, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. He did his Bachelor Of Commerce (BCom) from Sri Venkateswara College of the University of Delhi. After completing his Graduation from DU (Delhi University), he pursued Charted Accountancy at The Institute of Charted Accounts of India, which is located in Delhi. After that, he went to “The London School of Economics” for a certification course for EMBA (Executive Master of Business Administration).
- Height (approx.) – 175 cm (in feet & inches- 5′ 9″)
- Weight (approx.)– 70 kg (in pounds- 154 lbs)
- Body Measurements – Not known
- Eye Colour – Black
- Hair Colour – Black
After joining Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in 2012, When AAP won the 2015 Delhi Legislative Assembly Election with a majority, He was appointed as AAP’s National Treasurer.
In April 2018, the Union Minister of Home Affairs (Rajnath Singh) terminated his appointment as an advisor to Sisodia along with nine other advisors.
In 2019, He contested the Lok Sabha Election from South Delhi Parliamentary Constituency, but unfortunately, he lost the election to BJP candidate Ramesh Bidhuri.
But in February 2020, he contested from Rajendra Nagar in Delhi Legislative Assembly Election 2020 and won that seat against BJP’s candidate RP Singh. And he was also appointed as Vice-Chairman of the Delhi Jas Board (DJB).
On 21st March 2022, it was announced that as a leader of AAP, Delhi MLA Raghav Chadha was nominated for the post of Rajya Sabha Members From Panjab for the next six-year starting from 2022.
Family, Caste, Wife, Girlfriend, Affairs & More
Not much information is available about his family, but his father’s name is Sunil Chadha.
He is considered as one of the Hord working and Responsible person in Politics, that’s why he didn’t have any Girlfriend or any affairs. Women consider him as adorable and often send him marriage proposals.
Talking about this, he says – “I am Single. I don’t have time to watch a movie, do you think I will have time for a girl? There is only one girl who understands my schedule, and that’s my mother.”
He did his school education at the capital city’s Modern School, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
He did his Bachelor Of Commerce (BCom) from Sri Venkateswara College of the University of Delhi. After completing his Graduation from DU (Delhi University).
He pursued Charted Accountancy at The Institute of Charted Accounts of India, which is located in Delhi.
After that, he went to “The London School of Economics” for a certification course for EMBA (Executive Master of Business Administration ).
- School – Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Delhi
- College – University of Delhi, London School of Economics, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Delhi
- Qualifications – Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Delhi in 2009, Chartered Account from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Delhi in 2011.
After completing all his Education in Charted Accountancy, He worked with some big accountancy firms like Deloitte, Shyam Malpani and Grant Thornton.
But in 2012, he left all his job and decided to join politics & He joined Aam Aadmi Party (AAP).
- In 2012, He was appointed as AAP’s National Treasurer.
- In 2018, Rajnath Singh (Union Minister of Home Affairs) terminated his appointment as an advisor.
- In 2019, He lost Lok Sabha Election from South Delhi Parliamentary Constituency.
- In 2020, He Won Delhi Legislative Assembly Election 2020 From Rajendra Nagar, and also appointed as Vice-Chairman of the Delhi Jas Board (DJB).
- In 2022, He nominated for the post of Rajya Sabha Members From Panjab.
He is also known as Spokespersons Of AAP.
He loves to play Cricket and We often saw him playing cricket when he is in election campaign. And his favourite cricketer is Brain Lara.
- Favourite Things: Listening Music, Playing Cricket and Badminton, Travelling and Reading.
- Favourite Cricketer: Brain Lara
But unfortunately, In an Interview in 2015, He said – “I was a cricket buff three years ago, but now I don’t get to be involved with things I used to do”
Some Interesting Facts About Raghav Chadha
- Raghav Chadha was considered the youngest Spokesperson of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP); you saw him on all prime News channels as the face of the Aam Admi Party (AAP).
- He loves to participate in extracurricular activities such as Debates and Skits, During his School Days.
- Arvind Kejriwal wanted to get involved with drafting the “Jan Lokpal Bill” back in 2012. After Anna Aandolan, Raghav Chadha Joined Kejriwal’s newly formed AAP and from that time, he has been associated with the party.
- While working on the Arun Jaitley defamation case, Raghav Chadha has spent two years with Ram Jethmalani (one of the best Indian Lawyers).
- In 2018, Raghav Chadha also did a shoot for the Netflix Film “Rajma Chawal”.
- In an Interview, while talking about his Personal Life, He said, – “I am a CA, but in last few years, I have put my personal work on autopilot. The time I have for my work, for my personal life, Is almost negligible with the kind of work we are doing. I still have a few friends who I hang out with, on and off. They are obviously surprised to see me doing this. I am the only person who is joined politics after sacrificing a career. I had an offer from a multi-national corporate advisory company, running into six seven figures, but I refused it”
In April 2018, The Union Minister of Home Affairs (Rajnath Singh) terminated his appointment as an advisor to Sisodia along with nine other advisors.
After all, this happened, He wrote a letter to the ministry, Mr Chadha and said that he was appointed to this post from January 15 to March 31 in 2016 to assist Sisodia in preparing the 2016-2017 Budget.
He also wrote that he had returned Rs. 2.50 that he took as the salary during his 75-day of work.
He further said “I accept my retrospective sacking from the post I held for 75 days two year ago”.
He owns Maruti Swift Dzire, 2019 Model (DL2CAK6202)
Assets & Properties
Cash: Rs. 50 thousand
Bank Deposit: Rs. 3.95 Lakh
Bonds & Shares: Rs. 4.74 Lakh
Lic or other Insurance Policies: Rs. 37 thousand
Motor Vehicle: Rs. 1.32 Lakh (Maruti Swift Dzire 2009)
Jewellery: Rs. 3 Lakh (75 gm Gold Jewellery)
Other Assets: Rs. 6 Lakh+ (Source – MyNeta)
Salary & Networth
Salary (as an MLA from Delhi): Rs. 2.10 Lakh
Net Worth (Approx.): Rs. 20 Lakh (as of 2020)
Social Media Profiles of Raghav Chadha
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/raghavchadhaca
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/raghavchadha88/
- Twitter- https://twitter.com/raghav_chadha
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Raghav Chadha
Who is Raghav’s Wife?
He is still single and does not marry anyone, and he also doesn’t have any Girlfriend.
What is Qualification of Raghav Chadha?
He did his BCom from “Sri Venkateswara College of the University of Delhi”. After that, he did his Charted Accountancy at “The Institute of Charted Accounts of India”.
Is Raghav Chadha Married to Kejriwal Daughter?
No, Raghav Chadha is still single.
Raghav Chadha Father occupation?
Not much information about his father occupation.
Raghav Chadha Contact Number?
9810231753 (Source – Delhiassembly)
Raghav Chadha Salary?
Rs. 2.10 Lakh as MLA from Delhi
To Read More Biographies of Great Persons, Visit our Bigraphy Page.